- Our Center
- Visit Our Center
- About Our Center
- Directions to KMC Phoenix
- Founder and Spiritual Directors
- Teachers at KMC Phoenix
- New Kadampa Tradition
- Meditation Classes
- Where Do I Start?
- Classes at KMC Phoenix
- Classes in your Area
- Schedule a Class Field Trip
- Special Events
- Chanted Prayers
- Morning Meditation (MM): Heart Jewel
- Wishfulfilling Jewel (WFJ)
- Offering to the Spiritual Guide (OSG)
- Melodious Drum (KANGSO)
- Prayers for Purification: Confession Buddhas (PP)
- Prayers for the Deceased (POWA)
- Prayers for Healing: Medicine Buddha
- Liberation from Sorrow (TARA)
- Dakini Yoga: Vajrayogini practice (VY)
- Other Prayers
- Get Involved
Modern Buddhism in Phoenix
Everyone is Welcome
Kadampa Mediation Center Phoenix (formerly known as Clear Light Buddhist Center) offers instruction in meditation and Buddhist spiritual practice through Meditation Workshops, Day Courses, and Retreats, and Special Events. KMC Phoenix is located in Phoenix, Arizona, and offers classes in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area including Mesa, Surprise, and Sun City West. In addition to our Phoenix Center, there is our sister center in Tucson, Kadampa Meditation Center Arizona (KMC Arizona).
Classes at our Phoenix center take place in a beautiful meditation room and are suitable for all individuals at all levels of interest. Our Center offers a peaceful sanctuary to all those who seek a simple refuge from the stress and busyness of modern life.
KMC Phoenix was founded by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso in 2001 and is a member of the New Kadampa Tradition ~ International Kadampa Buddhist Union (NKT-IKBU), a global network of over one thousand Centers and groups around the world.